How hard can it be for four people to look at the same place and smile at the same time?
All we have to do is smile.
* We celebrated our fifth anniversary! (The family pictures were taken on our anniversary... A lot can change in five years!
* Audrey is learning how to sit up on her own. And it's decided. She doesn't like grass.
* We spent some time cleaning up the back yard, getting ready to spend lots of free time in the shade back there this summer!
* Micah played in the back yard for half an hour one day, and then said, "Mommy, our tree has leaves." It sure does, and the shade is heavenly!
* Our allergies have arrived. David and I will be sniffling through the next couple of months. I'm afraid to take any allergy medicine while I'm still nursing Audrey, so unfortunately, the only relief in sight is not having plants... Thankfully, my symptoms aren't very severe, so I'll just suffer on through, and enjoy my plants.
* I finished a quilt top this afternoon. I still can't decide how I feel about this color scheme. I was thinking about adding a white border, but I'm on the fence.
* I cleaned up my craft supplies/sewing area. (This picture is the cleaned up space... not that it looks all that clean. You should have seen it before!) I found some fabric I had forgotten about, though, so that was pretty exciting!
* We've had many visits from Micah's new (imaginary) friend, Micah-Nini, and also Micah-Nini's mom. He's a pretty popular little guy in our house.
I hope you had a good week!