Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Soon and Very Soon

Our Micah will be here within a week!

I had my 39.5 week appointment yesterday, (which was also my last pregnancy appointment!), and my doctor said I was at 1cm, which is a start! She asked what I'd like to do if I didn't have him by my next scheduled appointment. Knowing she was going on vacation at the end of the week, I was thinking at that point I would like to talk abotu getting induced... we went into her office and scheduled the induction for next Monday evening! I was thinking we'd wait until a little later, but because of her scheduled vacation and the busy schedule of the hospital, that was our only option.

So, Micah will probably be born next Tuesday, August 17!  It's quite a mix of emotions - a little fear over the actual process of having him - but mostly excitement that we have a better idea of the latest he could get here! I'm still hoping for him to come sooner on his own, though.

And now, back to waiting for him to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment