Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crafts Galore

Marci and I went shopping in Tri-Cities last Saturday, and discovered a new store! Hobby Lobby is now open, (apparently I missed the memo that it opened a month ago...), and they have SO many different kinds of craft supplies. We spent a little while there, and then I went back on Tuesday with my friend Heather. I've been having so much fun making some Christmas gifts, like fun necklaces and flower pins. Plus, I made plans for many more crafts to come.

Heather and I are hoping to have a booth at Hermiston's Farmer's Market this summer (are we really the farmer type?), so I've been getting excited to have items to sell there. Here is a look at a few of the things I've made so far:

These are necklaces made from crystals and fabric.












And flowers made from fabric.


There is a lot more in the works, but I can't show it on here yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment