Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer 2012 Recap, Part One - June

September already? I haven't even started posting pictures of what we've done this summer! Yikes -- time really got away from me.

We've had a very busy Summer, and it's actually kind of a relief to be heading into Fall. I'm ready for some cooler weather, long sleeved shirts, and in only seven weeks, another little person in our family! 

I want to be sure to have record of our summer, so the next couple of posts (hopefully - if I can get back on here in the next couple of days - not my strong suit lately!) will be full of pictures documenting our summer. And then hopefully some pictures of our house. Once I pick up some Legos.

So, without further ado - I present our summer: 

The first set of pictures is from the Hermiston Airport's open house. Micah's too small still (and will be for a long time) to go on the free airplane ride, but he didn't care. He loved seeing the planes, helicopter, and sitting in the police car!


* As a side-note, we were given this little Seahawks sweatshirt by the Medina/Cervantes family before Micah was born and I thought he'd never be able to wear it. He has almost out-grown it already - time sure is flying by!


He had too much fun in the back of the police car - we don't want him to get comfortable in there. He couldn't get comfortable anyway; I was surprised to find out those seats are made of REALLY hard plastic!


Taryn enjoyed the warmer weather in June.


In the middle of June, we took a trip to Rockaway Beach for a week with David's side of the family (his parents, brother, sister-in-law and our neice, Anna). We rented a house right on the beach, and had a great time relaxing and looking for sea shells and sand dollars on the beach.


Micah had his first beach experience, and he loved it! 



Anna learned to drive Snoopy's car - and obviously, she loved it!








Since we were only 15 minutes from Tillamook, we went to the Cheese Factory, which is a favorite for me - I love cheese. Micah practiced his cow face.




On our way home from the coast, we stopped in Portland to eat lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings with 'Oh-Mo', one of Micah's favorite people.


June was a very fun month! If you don't believe me, just take a look at Micah's face!


No comments:

Post a Comment