Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo A Day ~ Getting Started

Last week I got a new cell phone, because somebody's sticky little fingers dumped my old phone (which was not new but still worked well) into my coffee. I didn't catch him right away because I was drying off the remote, which had also been dunked - half of the buttons don't work now. What a little stinker that Micah is! 

All's well, though, because I got the iPhone I've been eyeing for a long time! I've been having a lot of fun with it, especially with InstaGram, which I really wanted to do before but couldn't with my old phone.

This phone has a great camera (better than my actual camera, I think), so I decided to do a photo-a-day challenge. Now, I'm terrible at keeping up on goals that involve a daily commitment, but I thought it would be fun to at least try it out. I'm going to use Fat Mum Slim's list of 29 pictures to take in February:


So, here's today's photo: my view today.


Sitting at the computer in our office. I have papers to correct and enter into the gradebook, and I've been finishing David's report cards. I'm also planning for Valentines day, and my list of supplies is covering actual grades. I have this picture of Micah on the backdrop of our computer, and a framed picture of him on the window sill so I can always see him.

I'm looking forward to sharing more of our month of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment