Monday, July 5, 2010

34 Weeks: Only 6 weeks left!?

Well, as of last Friday (the 2nd), I am 34 weeks pregnant! That means that Micah could be here within the next few weeks, and not too much longer than 6 weeks from now... how strange! This time of being pregnant has really flown by, and I can't believe that we're already this close. It doesn't seem like all that long ago that I wasn't able to even tell anyone yet that I was pregnant! How time flies!

I was recently looking back at some pictures from when I was first pregnant, and what a difference from then to now! I thought I was showing at 15 weeks, and was feeling huge at about 20... look at me now... and I'm still growing. :) At my last appointment, my doctor said he was about 4 lbs., and would very likely be an average sized baby. He was already head down, and from the many, many kicks in my ribs, I think he still is!


(15 Weeks)

(Tonight, 7-5-10, 34.5 Weeks!)

We're also at a point where it's become much less scary to imagine that we could actually HAVE a baby and have what we need to take care of him. The nursery is pretty much done! Here are some pictures of it, in it's very nearly finished state:

This is his closet, from both sides... it's gotten very full!

I made this closet divider, and some for the different sizes: 3-6 months, 6-9 months, etc. They each have a different animal, like a zebra, hippo or giraffe, with the number indicating size.





We're so excited to have a little guy to sleep in this room! It's so much fun to think about what he'll be like, what he'll look like, and what he'll do with his life. David is really hoping for a little soccer star! His kicks to my ribs sure are strong, so it's a possibility. :) Even Maverick is getting ready for Micah to come... this morning when I got out of the shower, Mav was laying on the floor in Micah's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment