Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

It's coming, and I'm starting to count down to it right now... Only 1 month, 19 days left until Christmas!

When I was younger, say, high school aged, I didn't care too much about Christmas. I enjoyed the holiday season, loved celebrating Jesus' birthday, decorating the tree, wrapping gifts, and giving them away, but I wouldn't have said it was my favorite holiday. (It was probably the 4th of July, got to love the fireworks!) I'm not sure what has changed, but it's most definitely changed!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I can't wait to go buy a tree and set it up in the house. I know we'll get it too early and forget to water it, so it's dried out already a week before Christmas, just like we always do... I love putting the lights on the tree, getting out my two tubs of decorations and filling our house with the holiday spirit. I just can't wait!

So here are some Christmas pictures to get you all in the same festive mood I'm in!



HGTV
(Also, I love that this picture has the silhouettes of three children and the dog! This will be David and I after two more kids... we love our Maverick! Poor poor Taryn is always forgotten though...)

 HGTV

And along with Christmas, I'm looking forward to some snow!

HGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment