Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly!

I am a big fan of online photo processing, particularly done by Shutterfly. In the two years that David and I have been married, I've ordered Christmas cards, prints, and two photo books through this site. (One, of course, was a photo book detailing the beginning of Maverick's life in our family!)

I'm excited to order our Christmas cards from Shutterfly again this year, complete with pictures of Micah! I love how many different styles they have, and how beautiful each one is! There's a different style for every family, and we're sure to have some beautiful cards. :)

I'm having a hard time choosing just one design! There are three designs that I have in mind (they all would have Micah, David and I on them rather than their models, of course):

The first is called Retro Kaleidoscope. I love the pretty kaleidoscope flowers!


The second is called Initially Yours, and I think it would look great with Micah's pictures in the four boxes.


Last, but not least, is called Confetti Flowers. I love the different red and green flower stars, and I think this one might just be my favorite.


Which one do you think I should use?

If you're interested in making your own Christmas photo cards, you can do so here. You simply choose your design, upload your photo, and customize with your name and greeting!

You can also make a calendar for 2011, with your photos in it. :)

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment