Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Beautiful Day in November

Yesterday was a very beautiful fall day! It was warm enough to take Micah on a walk in the stroller, and I could wear short sleeves and capris! We took a nice long walk, and enjoyed the sun. Here are some pictures from our yard of the beautiful weather.





Yesterday Micah got to 11 weeks old! Time is going by so quickly, I can't believe that it's been 2.5 months since we were sitting in the hospital, and really nervous. We're getting into a routine with school and being home for the afternoons. Now, if only I could get him to drink out of a bottle....

Here are some videos of Micah. The first is from this afternoon. I was clicking my tongue at him, which always makes him smile, and look at his response:



This video is from last week, when we got his swing out from the shed. He loves his swing!


No comments:

Post a Comment