* He's rolling over - I just watched him roll from his back to his belly a few times in our living room. The first time I actually saw it was yesterday at the nursery, but every time I go to get him out of his crib, he's on his tummy (he sleeps on his back, like a good baby. :) ).
* He's laughing all the time! We love making faces at him, especially in the mirror, because he's starting to be so responsive. He's ticklish and loves to play with us.
* When he's excited or happy, he kicks his feet. I think he learned this from being in his jumperoo, but when he likes something, those feet just start going and going!
* He can't sit up by himself yet, but he's getting close. He can definitely sit up with help, but I don't think it'll be long before he's doing it on his own. The bumbo has really helped with that skill!
* He's eating solids! I have given him rice cereal a couple of times, but he didn't seem to excited about it. He really likes avocado though. I've started pureeing some fruits and veggies, and freezing them, so he'll have a variety of different foods to come.
|Fun hair-do before church last weekend|