Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crafting Away

This morning, I led a craft at our church's 'Make It and Take It' craft day. It was a great time - fun crafts, fellowship, and some delicious food (Thanks Robin and Jolene!). We made some cute little Mod-Podge'd candle holders with tissue paper, and some miniature yarn wreaths, similar to this one that's been on my front door:


Then, this afternoon, I've been working on some new sets of coasters for my Etsy shop! I have a pretty Christmas set and a vintage-y victorian looking set that are freshly added to the shop. If you're in need of some coasters for Christmas, check them out. I can do custom orders too, of course, so if you have an idea and don't see it, let me know!




Tonight I'm selling my coasters in the Nice Girl Notes Cute Stuff Sale on Facebook. I have 8 sets to make in the next couple of days, so for the rest of the day, my house will look simliar to this:


It's a fun day! Have you done any crafts lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment