Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Play Time

Micah has had a friend, Kai, over to play both yesterday and today. They've been having a great time playing together! Unfortunately I couldn't get both boys to look at the camera and smile at the same time...

 

Micah is really enjoying eating food... well, he really looks like he enjoys it, anyway. I swear he's the slowest eater I've ever seen, like he's savoring every single bite. It makes feeding him take a very long time! He got to have green beans today, which you can see all around his mouth. He's also becoming quite the little ham!



I hope you're having a great Thursday! We have Spring Break next week, and we're really looking forward to a few days at home with this little cutie, as well as a few days with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment