Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Boy and His Dog

I have recently re-discovered our video camera. I don't know what happened, but there was a period of about two months where I rarely took video of Micah. (Probably because the battery was dead and I didn't get around to re-charging it.) However, just last week I plugged that sucker in and started videoing him again. He's such a cute little guy! The world, or at least my teeny tiny little corner of it, needs to see how cute he is.

Also, Micah LOVES Maverick. I can't say that enough. He watches him walk around the house, he tries to chew on his ears, and he loves when Mav licks his face. I try to discourage the licking, mostly because it's just gross, but sometimes I can't stop them before Maverick gets in a good lick. And Micah's usually as happy as a little clam, sticking out his tongue.

Like I said, it's gross.


Thanks for watching! Isn't he just so cute?

1 comment:

  1. Cute...you guys have a sweet boy and a sweet dog. They will be good buddies growing up.

    ReplyDelete