Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Pictures

Last weekend we spent time in Everson with my side of our family. It was really nice to have three days with my mom, dad, sister and brother, and we enjoyed the time with them! We celebrated my dad and sister's birthday with a dinner on Sunday, but before-hand, my good friend Jen came over to take some family pictures for us. Many of you have already seen these, but I want to be sure to keep a record on this blog of what we're doing so I can remember later when I'm senile, so I'm posting them!


 

We also spent a little time with David's side of our family this weekend, celebrating his dad's birthday. We had dinner and then went to a Full Moon Farmer's Market on Friday evening in downtown Hermiston. The little ones were all bundled up, but with the 'harvest' theme, we couldn't resist getting a few pictures.





Micah looks confused in most of these pictures... He was about to go to sleep in his stroller all snuggled in his blankets and then we took him out - he's half asleep.

We're very thankful for our family - and that we were very blessed to spend time with all of them in the last week.

On a side note, my mom had an MRI this week, and the results showed that her tumor has gotten smaller! Praise the Lord for that. Thank you to all who are praying!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord that the tumor has shrunk! Will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete