Sunday, October 2, 2011

Right Now I'm Thinking

Here are some random thoughts for today:

1. I should be running. Instead I decided to get a Starbucks and sit on the couch with David while he watches football and Micah takes a nap. I can go later this afternoon, right? Or tomorrow with the jogging stroller.

2. I'm going to die when I run in the Columbia River Power Run 8k in three weeks. I'm not ready (see #1), and I although my goal is to not walk at all, I might have to for a portion of the race. I really just want to be able to finish!

3. Micah is so sweet. He's in his crib right now, and he's supposed to be taking a nap. He seemed like he'd go right to sleep when I put him down and sang his bedtime "Jesus Loves Me." Now I hear him going, "Hi! Hi! Da-da-da-da-da-da-da. Ba-ba-ba. Hi! Hi! Oof, Oof." He's very entertaining.


4. We are starting a new small group tonight, at Daniel and Marci's house, over Mark Driscoll's 'Doctrine.' We've both been really interested in reading this book, and even bought it for my dad for Father's Day. It should be a great study - I'm excited to unpack some of Mark Driscoll's knowledge and better understand the Bible.

5. I lost my camera. This one makes me really sad! I had it on Monday night, when I went to a family baby shower in Tri-Cities, and then I don't remember having it again after that. Hopefully I set it down and someone picked it up and to give back to me, but I'm afraid it's gone forever. If if is lost forever, I don't know what I'm going to do about pictures - we have a little one that I NEED to take pictures of! I was hopeing to buy a new DSLR camera in the next year or so, but right now isn't really when I was hoping to buy it.

6. Yesterday I accomplished a big goal that I've been thinking about and planning for a long time! It's nothing that will change our lives, but it's great! I'm very excited about it, and hope to do a blog post soon, if I ever find my camera.

I hope you're having a great weekend!
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment